Animal prints are a clothing and fashion style that imitates the natural patterns of the skin, fur, feathers or scales of various animals, such as leopards, zebras, giraffes, tigers or cows.
Animal prints are often used to create a bold, exotic or glamorous look, and they can be found in garments, accessories, footwear, jewelry and even home decor.
Animal prints have a long history in fashion, dating back to ancient times when they were worn by royalty and nobility to symbolize wealth and power.
In modern times, animal prints have gone through different phases of popularity, influenced by cultural trends, celebrities and designers.
Some of the most iconic animal print moments include Bette Davis's leopard coat in the 1930s, Mrs. Robinson's leopard lingerie in The Graduate, and the punk and glam rock movements of the 1970s and 1980s.
Animal prints are versatile and can be styled in many ways, depending on the occasion, mood and personal preference.
Some general tips for wearing animal prints are:
- Balance the print with solid colors or neutrals, such as black, white, beige or denim.
- Mix different animal prints with care, and avoid clashing too many patterns or colors.
- Choose the right size and scale of the print for your body type and the garment you are wearing.
- Accessorize with simple or statement pieces, depending on the effect you want to create.
- Have fun and experiment with different animal prints, such as leopard, cheetah, zebra, tiger, snake, crocodile, cow or giraffe.
Animal prints are a timeless and classic fashion choice that can add some flair and personality to any outfit.
Whether you want to go for a subtle or a striking look, animal prints can help you achieve it.