Saffron # Design
in RAL Design: RAL 080 80 70
2023-05-17 Snargl 4 minutes 6 seconds
How the Saffron color can be used in the interior?
Saffron is a bright, cheerful yellow hue that can spice up your home with a touch of flair.
Here are some ways to use saffron color in the interior:
- Use saffron as an accent color to brighten up a neutral base palette.
For example, you can add saffron pillows, curtains, rugs, or lamps to a room with white, beige, or gray walls and furniture.
- Pair it with complementary colors such as purple, blue, or green to create a vibrant contrast.
For example, you can paint a saffron accent wall behind a purple sofa, or use saffron and green cushions on a blue armchair.
- Choose a rich, earthy saffron hue with a green undertone to add warmth and depth to your space.
This shade of saffron works well with dark wood, leather, or metal accents.
- Paint your ceiling saffron to create a sunny and uplifting atmosphere.
This can make your room feel more spacious and cozy at the same time.
- Mix this color with other shades of yellow to create a gradient effect.
For example, you can use a lighter yellow for the walls and a darker saffron for the trim, or vice versa.
- Use saffron sparingly and strategically to avoid overwhelming your space.
Too much saffron can make your room look harsh or childish.
Balance it with other colors and textures to create harmony and elegance.
Example of the palette with the Saffron color
Top 5 color shades of the illustration. Arranged in descending order of frequency of occurrence (first - more often, last - more rare).
See these colors in NCS, PANTONE, RAL palettes...
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Saffron:
You may find these posts interesting: