Puce # Design
in RAL Design: RAL 350 60 25
2023-05-17 Snargl 3 minutes 50 seconds
How the Puce color can be used in the interior?
Puce can be used in the interior to create a warm and cozy
It can also add a touch of elegance and sophistication
to a room, as it was a popular color in 18th and 19th century France.
Puce can be paired with oranges, greens, and yellows
to create a lively and cheerful contrast.
It can also work well with creams, whites, and grays
to create a more subtle and neutral look.
Some examples of how to use puce in the interior are:
- A puce sofa or armchair with orange or yellow pillows and a green throw blanket.
- A puce wall with white or cream furniture and accents of gold or silver.
- A puce rug or curtains with gray or beige couches and wooden tables.
- A puce bedspread or duvet cover with white or cream sheets and pillows.
- A puce lampshade or vase with green plants or flowers.
Puce is a versatile color that can add warmth, depth, and style to any room.
Example of the palette with the Puce color
Top 5 color shades of the illustration. Arranged in descending order of frequency of occurrence (first - more often, last - more rare).
See these colors in NCS, PANTONE, RAL palettes...
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Puce:
You may find these posts interesting: