Plum # Design
in RAL Design: RAL 320 80 15
2023-05-17 Snargl 3 minutes 48 seconds
How the Plum color can be used in the interior?
Here are some ways to use plum in interior design:
- Use plum as an accent color for walls in a modern room with white or gray furniture and accessories.
- Pair this color with soft gray, lavender and blue for a chic and sophisticated color scheme.
- Combine plum with olive green, chartreuse, marigold yellow, dark beige, yellow ocher or metallic gold for a more earthy and cozy look.
- Choose plum velvet for upholstery, curtains or pillows to create a luxurious and soft texture.
- Add a plum headboard or wallpaper to a bedroom for a touch of glam and romance.
Plum can be used in different shades and intensities, from dark and deep to bright and magenta.
It can work well with other purples, as well as neutrals and contrasting colors.
Plum can make a room feel more alluring, cozy, elegant or dramatic, depending on how it is used and what mood you want to create.
Example of the palette with the Plum color
Top 5 color shades of the illustration. Arranged in descending order of frequency of occurrence (first - more often, last - more rare).
See these colors in NCS, PANTONE, RAL palettes...
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Plum:
You may find these posts interesting: