in RAL Design: RAL 075 50 58
2023-08-21 Snargl 1 minute 20 seconds
What color is Drab?
Drab is a color that can be described in different ways.
Here are some of them:
- Drab is a dull, light-brown color that comes from the name of a fabric made of undyed wool.
- Drab is a dark orange color with a lot of yellow and black, making it look like sand or dirt.
- Drab is a color that belongs to the brown spectrum, but has a low saturation and brightness.
- Drab is a color that has a hexadecimal code of #967117 and a hue angle of 42.5 degrees.
- Drab is a color that was used for military uniforms and equipment, especially in World War II.
- Drab is a color that has a negative connotation, meaning dull, lifeless, or monotonous.
- Drab is a color that is similar to other shades of brown, such as mode beige, sand dune, and sandy taupe.
- Drab is a color that can be mixed by blending yellow and black with a small amount of red.
- Drab is a color that can be seen in nature, such as in dry leaves, tree bark, or animal fur.
Example of the palette with the Drab color
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Drab:
You may find these posts interesting: