Dark coral # Design
in RAL Design: RAL 040 50 60
2023-10-24 Snargl 4 minutes 26 seconds
How the Dark coral color can be used in the interior?
Dark coral is a vibrant and versatile color that can brighten up any interior.
Here are some ways to use it in your decor:
- Paint an accent wall with dark coral to create a focal point and a cheerful mood in your room.
You can also paint a stripe of dark coral behind your couch or bed for a subtle pop of color.
- Mix dark coral with blue for a stunning contrast that balances the light and dark tones.
Dark coral is suitable as a bright piece of furniture, such as a sofa or an armchair, and paired with blue pillows, rugs, or curtains.
- Accessorize with dark coral to add some warmth and personality to your space.
You can use dark coral pillows, throws, lamps, vases, or artwork to spice up a neutral or white background.
- Combine dark coral with brown for a rich and cozy palette that works well in bedrooms or living rooms.
Use dark coral bedding, curtains, or wall art to highlight the dark undertones of chocolate brown furniture or walls.
- Use dark coral sparingly with black to create a dramatic and elegant look.
Dark coral is appropriate as a small accent, such as a pillow, a lampshade, or picture frame, and contrasts with black furniture or accessories on a light backdrop.
Example of the palette with the Dark coral color
Top 5 color shades of the illustration. Arranged in descending order of frequency of occurrence (first - more often, last - more rare).
See these colors in NCS, PANTONE, RAL palettes...
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Dark coral:
You may find these posts interesting: