Dark brown # Design
in RAL Design: RAL 060 30 27
2023-10-24 Snargl 4 minutes 10 seconds
How the Dark brown color can be used in the interior?
Dark brown color can be used in the interior to create a variety of effects, depending on the shade and the accent colors you choose.
Here are some possible ways to use dark brown color in the interior:
- Create a dramatic and cozy living room with dark brown walls and furniture, contrasted with lighter accessories and pops of color.
Dark brown paints like Chocolate Color or Baluster by Little Greene can be paired with white curtains, blue cushions, green plants and gold accents.
- Use dark brown as a grounding neutral that can work with any other color scheme.
For example, you could use dark brown furniture, flooring or rugs to anchor a room with lighter walls and colorful accessories.
Dark brown can also complement natural materials like wicker, rattan and stone.
- Mix dark brown with other earthy tones for a warm and harmonious look.
Use shades of brown like cappuccino, mushroom, taupe and tan to create a layered and textured effect.
Adding creamy whites, olive greens and deep reddish browns will add depth and interest.
- Brighten up dark brown with a beautiful blue for a striking contrast.
For example, use dark brown furniture or walls with blue pillows, curtains, artwork or vases.
Blue has a cooling and calming effect, balancing the warmth of brown.
- Uplift dark brown with a pretty pink for a fun and feminine touch.
You could use dark brown furniture or flooring with pink walls, bedding, cushions or flowers.
Pink can also add some sweetness and softness to the richness of brown.
Example of the palette with the Dark brown color
Top 5 color shades of the illustration. Arranged in descending order of frequency of occurrence (first - more often, last - more rare).
See these colors in NCS, PANTONE, RAL palettes...
NCS (Natural Color System)
Continue browsing posts in category "Colors"
More palettes with the color Dark brown:
You may find these posts interesting: