Celadon is a pale blue green
color that is named after a type of ceramic that originated in China.
It has undertones of gray and jade and it is muted and understated.
Celadon combines the tranquility and serenity of blue with the sense of growth and renewal of green.
It looks good with other shades of greens and blues and anchors on neutrals and blushes.
Celadon can be used in the interior to create a calm and soothing atmosphere.
It can also add a touch of elegance and sophistication to a room.
Celadon can be used as a wall color, a furniture color, or an accent color.
Some examples of celadon in the interior are:
- A celadon sofa with white pillows and a beige rug in a living room.
- A wall of celadon color with white trim and a dark wood floor in a bedroom.
- A vase colored celadon with white flowers on a wooden table in a dining room.
- A lamp with a celadon body and a white shade on a nightstand in a guest room.
- A curtain with a celadon floral pattern in a bathroom.
Celadon is a versatile color that can suit different styles and moods.
It can create a sense of harmony, freshness, and refinement in any space.